Thursday, September 29, 2005

Rehab Is For Queers

Not my words, you understand, but the phrase on the front of my nice new T-Shirt. I particularly like the way it insults two sets of people - our homosexual friends and those poor addict victims - at the same time. Quite an achievement.

Blogging is not for idle people & I am idle, but here's an entry.

I have been to Bangkok, Surat Thani, Ko Phangan, Ang Thong, Ko Samui, Phuket and am currently doing my PADI scuba diving certification on Ko Phi Phi. Have met lots of nice folks but rather miss the nice Austrian girl I "met" on Ko Samui. I'm f*cking shattered too. I've been drunk every night. EVERY night!

Diving finishes Saturday so I'll go out and get bolloxed that night then move on, either to Khao Sok or up North to Chang Mai. I'm covered in bites and scabs and all manner of filthy marks. Attractive, eh? I miss work. That's a lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home